Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week 1: Stop the BS

No more procrastination its time to get things accomplished!
  1. Start setting  goals(financial, personal, career)
  • Remember create SMART goals
    • See my blog about setting goals
2.       Keep your BS meter on at all times
  • check out my blog on BS meters.
3.       Create a dream board and visit it every day
4.       Recruit help from friends or professionals to help keep your motivation
  • There is a dynamic article on my blog about "Pulling the trigger" I'm sure it will get your gears going.
5.       Have confidence in yourself and don’t give up!

Here are some great templates to help organize all aspects of your life.
Grocery List
Errands/ToDo
Finance-Booklet

Email me at sultrydash@gmail.com if you have any questions, need advice or have any concerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment