Friday, June 27, 2014

It's time

For the past couple weeks I have been on a mental journey and let me tell you, I have been over the mountain and back again. I knew it was time for me to make some moves but I couldn't figure out how to go about it. So in essence I coached myself. I researched every piece of coaching literature, I called a few coaches, and even compiled my findings into a article. Then I mulled over it some more, bought a few books and continued to mull. Then I was speaking to someone the other day and he said "Make your plan,Work your plan." Once I took my head out of my books and articles I realized that I had made a pretty detailed plan. There I did exactly what the gentleman said I started working my plan. 
 
Dashers there are some great things underway for Sultry Dash and I know you guys will be pleased! But you see Dashers we all get caught up in the limbo land of decision making.So many of us get in our own way by overthinking, and by obsessing about potential outcomes. Just like me, it made me loose my way and part of my mind. It made me mad, tired and annoyed and that's not a place I want to be.
 
If you want to find focus and direction ITS TIME to just do it. Here are a few tips on how I made a plan and started working it.

1. Make the decision that you are done with excuses
2. Break down your goals, wants, and needs and place them in separate columns
3. Work each column separately, and develop the ideas
4. Now create a plan that is SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely)
5. Put it to ACTION
6. Revisit your plan daily (Tip: Place you goals in a place you visit often in your home)

Make moves people because IT IS TIME TO STEP INTO YOUR DESTINY!

No comments:

Post a Comment