Friday, June 6, 2014

Your Fitness Motivation for the Month of JUNE from @SoPhit4you

Sophia Lafontant
at 2014 Body Builder
Competition
 
I'm so glad to be able to collaborate with this wonderful super woman. She always has great tips that I cant provide you. I can help you determine your goals and get to the next level, but when it comes to fitness this woman is my go to girl. She is always willing to answer silly fat girl questions about fitness.  So I asked her to tell us how she coaches her clients that are always on the go and she responded with this:
 
 
When working with my clients, I encourage them to take meals and do ingredient substitutions.  There are many common meals that if ingredients were substituted for a healthier ingredient, an individual could get that satisfaction without the bad results.  My favorite morning sandwich is a homemade bacon, egg, and cheese!
 
Today’s Recipe:  Egg White Scramble Sandwich
 
Ingredients:
Any veggies of your choice (bell peppers, sweet peppers, mushrooms, spinach)
Egg White
Reduced Fat Cheddar or Mozzarella Cheese
and
Ezekiel Bread
 
**Sorry there is no healthy breakfast meat currently.  If you just have to have it, Canadian Bacon has the least amount of fat.
 
Now for a full body workout that can be completed at home with no weights!!
I love the ladder method for beginners J
 
Start at 10 and countdown.  You will end up completing 10 cycles of the following:
 
Sit-ups
Push Ups
Squats
Burpees
 
The first round you will do 10,  2nd round do 9, and 3rd round do 8 all the way down to 1. Take a 60 sec breaks in between every cycle. This workout can be completed while you watch your favorite TV show! 
 
I then asked Sophia what's new and she told me all about her latest fitness challenge. You can find all the info on FB @ https://www.facebook.com/Sophit4you
 
 
 ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLEGE!
Sophia LaFontant

No comments:

Post a Comment