Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thoughts on a snowy day!

This Snowy day has brought me happiness!
Being an entrepreneur can be extremely tough. So many people doubting your abilities, cultural stigmas, and economic downfalls. However, I know what really makes an entrepreneur is a person who sees the success through it all, pushes forward even when the odds are stacked against them. I think about that so often and its what gets me through. I constantly ask the man above for guidance and honesty. I ask him for trials and tribulation because I know those tests are what will get me through my next crisis.

I want to succeed so bad I can visualize it but I know there are steps, goals to accomplish, and work that has to be done. I have made the necessary steps to be success. I am making decisions that will develop my craft and set me up for success. 

So I ask what are you doing in order to create your happiness? No one is going to give it to you not even the man above. He even requires good works to get your blessings. 

Just thought I would drop a note on this snowy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment